Can’t decide which color to paint your nails?
Me either ^_^. And what says Summer and happiness better than rainbows?!
Really though, I just couldn’t decide on a nail color. Teehee~~~
I do really love this manicure! It makes me happy every time I see my nails. It even brightens up my day in the office!
It’s ok, my coworkers think I’m a kid still anyway, so I can get away with almost any style hair or nails ;).
This is what they look like up close.
I think the little gems add a nice touch ^_^.
Here are the polishes I used.
- Rimmel London 60 Seconds Polish in Stand to Attention
- NYC In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Polish in Spring Street
- Pure Ice Polish in Excuse Me
- Essie Polish in Shake Your $$ Maker
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Polish in Brisk Blue
- Sinful Colors Polish in Candy Coated
You can tell I’m a super patient person when it comes to my nails, right?
Honestly, most of the nail polish I own is quick dry. And that’s saying something because I have a shoe box full of nail polishes. I think I have a problem~.
How do you feel about the rainbow mani? Have you done it before?