My younger sister is going to be a senior in high school! I cannot say how weird that makes me feel. She’s still a tiny, adorable 10 year old who liked to watch “Fated to Love You” and “You’re Beautiful” with me!
Alas, she is getting older without my permission! *sniff sniff*
And she’s grown up to be quite beautiful! A local photographer spotted her and asked her to model for their company. I’m so proud that everyone can see the woman she is becoming.
The company doesn’t have a makeup artist on staff at the moment, so I did it for her. I mostly used my sister’s makeup so this will be a high end look with drugstore makeup ;). I will list the products at the end of this post.
Isn’t she gorgeous?
When she was thinking about her styling, she decided that she really wanted dramatic eye makeup. Karis thought it would make her look more like a model. I don’t think she needed my makeup to look like a model, but I think it turned out great!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige
- Milani Face Powder in 04 Light Tan
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Matte Blackest Black
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Pink Cheek Glow
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in All Over Bronze Glow
- Coastal Scents Original 88 Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
- Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color in LS 7 So Gladiola
- Flower Shine On Lipgloss Wand in LG3 Lovely Lotus
Here are some extra shots that I love.
What do you think of this makeup look and the photo shoot?