Hello beautiful people!
If you don’t know who Hyuna is, she is a South Korean rap/pop artist. To say that she is popular is an understatement for sure!
Right now, I am absolutely obsessed with her newest song, “RED” or in Korean “빨개요.” It’s one of those upbeat songs that pops into your head a million times throughout the day and makes you want to dance. A lot of dancing ;).
Her makeup is super chic and really suits the music video. The eye makeup is definitely out of the ordinary, but it works!
Before we get to my pictures, let’s be real here. I couldn’t pull of any kind of sexy if I tried. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.
So all of my pictures will be more cute. Maybe one day I will wake up and magically be able to give off more womanly vibes ;).
See what I mean?
I’m going to live so long with how much I laughed while my sister and I took these!
Like my likkle piggy bank?
This would make more sense if you’d seen the MV. You can watch it here.
You will love it ^_^.
Ok, so Hyuna and I seriously do not share the same eye shape, so I had to adapt the eye shadow for eyes with a visible crease.
Just like hers, I winged my eye shadow out and then brought the same color along the line of my crease to the inside corner of my eye. On the rest of the eyelid I just applied a light, copper color.
It really isn’t complicated, just 2-3 colors. The hard part is getting the line and making your eyes match. I used a lip brush to do this on my eyes. ;).
Here is a list of the products I used:
- Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
- Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23
- L’Oreal True Match Mineral Powder in Light Ivory
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
- Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Watery Cheek in #3
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso
- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
- Flower Kiss Stick in Get to the Poinsettia
- Flower Shine On Lipgloss in Zen Zinnia
Let me know what you think of this look and if you would like to see more of a tutorial in the future! ❤