I am posting this today for two reasons.
1. This is the most makeup that I’ve worn since I moved from New Orleans to a small town in that-place-that-shall-not-be-named. Sad, I know.
2. I’m going to need your help!!! Keep reading to see why 😉
Let’s start with the base!
Overall, the colors are neutral, but I wanted a bit of a sultry look.
These are the products that I used for the base makeup:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer 02 Natural Beige
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in 200 Sand Beige
- L’Oreal True Match Mineral Powder
- Revlon Peach Glow Highlighter (I used this for contouring since the color is dark)
- Wet n’ Wild Pearlescent Pink Rose Blusher
And on to the eyes, we go!
A smokey eye is appropriate for everything, right? 🙂
And look! I finally found a brow product that doesn’t look crazy on me :D. Actually, I think it looks pretty natural. I never would have thought a color that dark would work so well.
Here’s what I used:
- Kat Von D Sinner Palette
- Maybelline Eye Studio in Blackest Black
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow Pen in 01 Grey Black
- Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Alright, here’s what I need your help with.
Our dresses are red, and I mean bright red! No joke.
So I thought about red lipstick, but I think that might be too much?
What do you think?