Oh my goodness, I have been completely overwhelmed lately by the four lovely ladies who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
- I Am Zann Her blog is super adorable and I love her upbeat posts!
- The Budget Makeover This blog has some awesome tips for beauty on a budget and the latest style trends.
- My Ethereal Seas She has a really wide variety of post topics and shares a lot of her pretty art too!
- The Red Girl This blog is just gorgeous and she posts about a lot of pretty things.
I love every single one of these blogs, so you should check them out!
Some of these blogs nominated me a couple of weeks ago and I’m FINALLY getting around to writing this post. Terrible, I know ;). But I really do appreciate the support <3.
The rules are simple:
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers (Ok, so I have seen this award on most of the blogs I follow lately, so I won’t be doing this part.)
- Give 11 new questions
- Post the award somewhere on your blog.
And now on to the questions! I will pick 11 of my favorite questions so this doesn’t end up too long! 😉
1. Why did you start blogging?
I have a lot of things that I love and I’m pretty sure I’ve annoyed all the people around me who care not at all. SO I needed some new people to overwhelm with my spazzy self! 😀
2. Sky or sea?
Definitely the sky. Deep water is terrifying lol.
3. What is a quote you live by?
“Who wills, Can.
Who tries, Does.
Who loves, Lives”
– Anne McCaffrey
It’s really simple, but that’s more true that I think even I realize.
4. Where do you see yourself ten years down the road?
Lord have mercy, I don’t even know. Alive? I would love to be travelling the world and exploring, but we shall see how that works out. Anything can happen ;).
5. What’s your favorite memory of school?
College counts too right? I loved every moment that I spent with my friends. From joining a dance crew to birthdays. We always made a huge deal out of birthdays!
Our little dance crew for the 2010 Moon Festival <3.
We were so loud that night! This was my 20th birthday and I think it was probably one of the happiest days of my life. My friends are amazing people <3.
6. What is your star sign?
Taurus!!! And it’s pretty accurate except for my extreme sense of curiosity and yearning for adventure!
7. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Do share!
YUP! I have a tattoo on my back and one on my wrist, a belly button piercing, and three piercings in each ear.
I love this tattoo. Like a lot!
8. Do you have any special talents?
I think I have pretty typical talents? I paint, sing, and dance. They all kind of go together, right?
9. What are five things you have to bring with you no matter where you go?
- My cell phone! I don’t like feeling unreachable. I always feel like there will be some kind of emergency.
- My inhaler. Just in case someone blows cigarette smoke in my face. It happens more than you think.
- Yeah that’s it. Lame, I know 😛
10. Name one celebrity crush.
Ok, I’m cheating and naming two!
Lee Min Ho and Shahid Kapoor. I will watch just about anything they are in!
11. Where do you go to seek comfort?
Anywhere with my friends! I don’t like to be alone when I feel down.
Aaaaand for my random facts!
1. I work at a Catholic church, so another need for a beauty outlet ;).
2. I am the shortest in my family at 5’3.5. The .5 is important!
3. Sleeping at normal times is IMPOSSIBLE for me.
4. I’ve only gone snowboarding one time. And I hit a tree! There ya go, my special talent! It also earned me the nickname, Robocop Freshman year of college. Good times!
5. I watch horror movies to deal with stress. I’m not sure if that’s a bad thing or not…
6. When my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up in kindergarten, I said an angel. And I wasn’t kidding.
7. Despite growing up in a rural area, the idea of hunting is absolutely disgusting!
8. I was a vegetarian for a month, but my hair started falling out. That made me incredibly sad! I dislike meat -___-.
9. I watch more Indian movies and Korean TV shows than I do anything in English.
10. My dad loves to count my freckles to annoy me.
11. I used to want to have an Irish accent.
Random enough? 🙂
You all probably think I’m insane. Don’t worry, I’m just incredibly happy and maybe just a little bit crazy. But, that’s the fun of it!