I feel so blessed lately! This is my 50th blog post! 😀
Blogging has been such a fun experience so far and there is really a great sense of connectedness with other bloggers. Rose of Sharon Healing nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! She really is such a sweet person and that really carries into her writing no matter what she is blogging about.
The rules are pretty standard:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so (yes, the “or so” is part of the rules lol)
- Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know
Here are my 7 things 😀
- I have literally been stopped walking in the mall because someone wanted to know where I am from. While highly amusing, I have to refrain from being too snarky. I always make people who ask guess my ethnicity ;).
- People have guessed absolutely every ethnicity under the sun! I would be the BEST spy EVER!
- I will be one of those moms that match hello kitty accessories with their daughter.
- My mom taught me how to do my own nail art when I was 5. Nothing too special, but I always had to put flowers on my nails by myself after that.
- I took ballet, tap, and multi-cultural dance until I was 13.
- When I’m stressed, I either clean everything or hide in the horror section of Netflix.
- Driving scares me half to death. Can we go back to riding horses? PLEASE?!
And for my nominations!!!
These blogs are absolutely awesome! Some of them I just found and I love them already. Definitely check them out!
Have a lovely day! ❤